Friday, July 29, 2011

With KC Savvy Shopper's PMs and Coupons I got $216.28 of products for $11.10!!!!


I had another successful day of shopping this afternoon!  Since it is getting close to the end of the month, I thought I would dig thru my coupon binders and see what coupons were getting close to expiring (a lot of great coupons are expiring on 7/31).  After checking the KC Savvy Shopper blog for price matching and coupons, I headed out and got a ton of great buys! 

How good was my shopping trip?  Before price matching, my total would have been $216.28 for 59 products.  After price matching and coupons, I paid $11.10, saving $205.18!!!  That has to be one of the best trips I've made since learning to coupon! 

I took a picture of all of the goodies that I stocked up on. There are some GREAT deals on the U Kotex line, Crest mouth wash, ReNu saline solutions, Zantec, Reynold's Wrap (remember the holidays are coming and it's always handy!), Oral B toothbrushes, Irish Spring Deodorant, and Skintimate shaving gels.  I’ve documented them on my earlier post on KC Savvy Shopper…  KC BEST BUYS and ** FREEBIES ** toothpaste, Zantac, tampons, etc.

The shelves were getting pretty low on several of the items, especially the U Kotex products and the Irish Spring deodorants, so make sure to run out and pick them up soon if you need these products!

I would love to hear your success stories... please share your experiences on the KC Savvy Shopper Facebook page... you can "LIKE" it on the top right hand corner of this blog.

Let me know if you have questions and HAPPY SHOPPING!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers